Equipping Saints For Ministry (ES4M) exists to glorify God by training indigenous pastors, lay leaders, and missionaries to be fully equipped with a mature knowledge of God's word.
ES4M desires to combat the ever growing need for theological training around the world. ES4M seeks to meet this need by providing training and resources to indigenous pastors, lay leaders, and missionaries in third-world countries.
During our short-term missions, we provide mentoring and teaching with a focus on equipping the national to train others. It is our hope that by equipping nationals to do the work we can start a training revolution. It is also our hope that our commitment to training leaders will include the creation of schools and or regional training centers for pastors.
We partner with other missions organizations to design and plan to equip the saints in every area that is revealed by God to better prepare them to bring glory and honor to His name and to reach a world lost in darkness (Is. 60:2) with the Light of Jesus Christ.
It is our desire to train future trainers. Our strategy to accomplish this reproductive training is four-fold:
- Cultivate Relationships with other organizations and indigenous pastors in the cause of missions and church-planting.
- Develop Resources in formats and languages to help equip the saints for ministry
- Build Support through prayer and financial assistance from friends passionate about fulfilling the great omission.
- Complete the mission through the formation (discipleship) of spiritual parents capable of training other trainers.
Part of our overarching strategy as an organization is to raise awareness for global missions as well as raise resources to aid in the completion of the mission. Each missionary at ES4M is responsible for fulfilling the following four aspects of their personal ministry:
- Shepherding their family (Eph 5-6)
- Ministering in their local church (Eph 4:7-16)
- Ministering abroad (Eph 4:11-12)
- Ministering locally to their donors
How You Can Help
There are many ways in which you can partner with us in strengthening the global church for the cause of the spreading of the Gospel to every tribe and people and nation (Rev 5:9).
Ways you can help us:
- Assist with the translation of our training materials into your language through our training site.
- Allow us to collaborate with you in support of your long-term missions strategies.
- Connect us with your overseas missions partners (indigenous pastors specifically).
- Partner with us through financial support.